Thursday, April 23, 2009

Susan Boyle wears leather!!!!

This is the letter I sent to peta:



I was shocked to find this in an article:

"Since her first audition, the local council has built a fence around her home to discourage autograph-hunters. Boyle has also hired a hunky live-in bodyguard, been seen sporting an expensive leather jacket, and has agreed to go on a date with one of the judges."

Who cares if she has "the voice on an angel" she wears leather. She is a murder!!!! Peta, we need to stop this!
Please, get the word out on this women. She needs to know what happens to animals in the leather industry. I am trying to get everyone I know to know. We have to stop her from buying other leather goods (or should I say bads...)




Source:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/musictoob/2909/susan-boyle-joked-about-never-being-kissed/

No comments:

Post a Comment